love has no limit

love has no limit

Saturday 16 May 2015

stressed out a bit :(

So as most of my friends know. I am on maternity leave.  Right now I am stressed about money and child care once my maternity leave ends at the beginning of July. 

I have been asked by many of my co-workers "Are you coming back?"  My answer is always yes but not sure if I would stay.  My reasoning for that answer is this, I cannot afford child care. Then I cannot afford to not work cause of bills and my car. So I am stuck between a rock and a hard place so they say.  

What am I to do, I can go onto welfare which I hate because I am able to work. But then again I don't really like leaving my child with strangers. So what am I to do....

If I go back to my part time job cause they don't have full time positions anymore. I will have to try and find another job. Which I have two but the one doesn't guarantee me any hours.   So I cannot count on that job.

Yes many of you are probably saying "don't you have a fiancee", yes I do.  But he is a student at the moment, so he isn't allowed to work more than 12 hours a week.  That does not pay his bills, let alone help me with mine.  He tries but its not enough.   

I have applied for housing and they told me the wait list is over 6 months for a 3 bedroom. I am getting very frustrated with the waiting.  It has been over 6 months, I am still waiting.  

So now its crunch time to try and find affordable daycare, plus a third job.  Which means I will never get to see my family.  I know we must do what we have to, to provide for our families.  But it still sucks ass.  

With my daughter I was single and had to go on welfare.  I didn't have to work for 5 years cause she was home full time. But that still didn't leave me with much money.  Plus I didn't have a car back then. 

I swear I need to find me a "SUGAR mama/papa" lol  or win the damn lottery. 

Rant over for the day. 

Thanks and much love 
M.P.




No comments:

Post a Comment