love has no limit

love has no limit

Tuesday 5 May 2015

My first post where to start.....

As my title says this is my first blog.   Now where to start.... well I guess I can always start at a time where I was made to realize that I am a sexual being. 

Please note adult material.

I was 13 when I was first introduced to sex.  It wasn't my choice in the least.  I got attacked.  (that is all the details I will give. Cause this is not about the attack itself, but of what it awakened in me)

After that day I found myself getting pleasured by most unusual things. (Well unusual to me then now not so much.) I found pictures of women being bent over a chair, handcuffed or tied by rope and being impaled by inanimate objects very pleasurable.   I didn't understand why I had the reaction I did.  I also knew that I couldn't tell anyone as well.

As the years went by and boyfriends came and went.  I noticed that I had forgotten some of the fetishes (now that I knew what to call them) that used to turn me on. I had transformed myself into whatever my significant other wanted me to be.   I would change the way I talked, walked, dressed and who my friends were. 

It has taken me many many years (20 odd some years) to figure out that I cannot change myself for someone or have someone change themselves for me.

So now that I am 34 years of age and has 2 children (girl 13yrs old, boy 10 months old) and I found a man willing to let me be myself.  I am on the road to self discovery, and finally find out what I want out of my life, my sexual life as well as my professional life. 

I am not a educated woman, I have my high school and that is all.   I do not claim to be well rounded in all subjects nor do I care to be told I am wrong.   This is all about my view point and you are all welcomed to make your own comments and points of views known to me.  I will read them and not discriminate you if you do not agree with me. 

I am not easily offended as well.  

Most of the blogs will have adult contents pictures and quotes. 

Some will just be mad ramblings of mine, when I feel the need to vent. 

But before I go,  I have to thank a great friend of mine who opened my eyes and has been  an inspiration to me. For me I thought I knew who I was.  But as people get older we grow, change and we rediscover who we are and who we want to be. 

Thanks and much love to you all,
M.P.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done for your first blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well well - from "thinking about starting a blog" to this ..wow I am impressed! I am gonna link my blog to your blog ........... that way I will find you again LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been thinking about it a lot lately but as I said you are my inspirations for this. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to blog land..looking forward to getting to 'know' you better.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete