love has no limit

love has no limit

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Friends

Last night went over to a friends house. It felt wonderful to just be able to do that. I have not done that much as of lately.  I realized I missed the interaction between other adults that are not family or my fiancée love him dearly.  But this was different  I could vent or talk openly about things that I can't with him.   Since he is not really part of the kink community it's hard sometimes to relay to him what I need and want.  He knows but I'm at the point where I hate having to repeat what I want or need daily.  

Is it hard to ask to remember certain things?

Am I wrong in wanting different things?

Maybe it's just me who knows. Lol

So back to last night.  I had a fantastic time and need to do it more often.  I need to venture out of my comfort bubble. Meet others and try my best to do that 

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome to drop over any time!!! AND we have to get you out to munches again too - IF I can do it so can you:)

    ReplyDelete