love has no limit

love has no limit

Thursday 28 May 2015

Moving on.....

So since last post.... things have gone better.  

Got a call from housing and we will be moving for July 1st. I am looking forward to it. Since this will help me save some money. At least I hope so anyways.  

Unfortunately it is not the best area of town but it isn't the worst either. I take comfort in that. I keep getting comments that be careful there is lots of robberies and other stuff in that neighbourhood. Don't people realise that those things happen everywhere. Why must everyone burst my bubble so to speak.  

I am getting tired of those comments. If they wish for me to live in a nicer area of town they can pay my rent and bills. 

If they are not willing than I wish they would just shut up and keep their comments to themselves.  

Is that so hard to ask?  
Yes I think nowadays it is.  Everyone must have an opinion on how to live your life and what you should be doing. 

This rant will not be long cause I am happy to have found a place with three bedrooms and will be cheaper than what I am paying now for a two bedroom with no patio. (yes no patio is a sticking point for me, I feel like a caged mouse in this apt.)


No comments:

Post a Comment