love has no limit

love has no limit

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Self Definition........

Self Definition.....

Why is being defined by one single thing so important to everyone.

I never understood the reasoning behind having to be defined by others.
I have in the past been defined as a "slut, whore, bitch, lover, friendly, spiteful, ugly and so many more that I cannot remember them all"

The ones I do remember are the hurtful ones as when I was called them I was younger and did not understand why other people would call me these things.

I have over the years evolved and learnt that some of those labels are blessings as well as ignorant comments by people who did not understand me at all. Cause it showed me that the people who have called me by those words, they did not know what they meant. Therefore were waste of my time.

Now as I sit here contemplating these labels and definitions, I am struck by so many differences there are.

You cannot define someone as one thing or another. 
Labels are useless. 

So here are some labels and definitions of myself, that I have come up with, after some soul searching.  

Labels:
  • Woman 
  • Friend
  • Lover
  • Mother
  • Introvert
  • kinky
  • Submissive
  • Dominant
  • Top
  • Bottom


Now these are only some of the labels and yes some contradict each other. But as many of you are well aware, there is not just one label that fits just one person. 

We all have characteristics that define us. I have plenty more but to be honest cannot think of any at the moment. 

I will elaborate more over the next few posts on why I gave myself these labels. As well as will adding more to it, as I grow and learn new things about myself.






Thank you and much love,
M.P.


There will probably be more posts in one single day as I think of things I would like to share. Before I forget them I mean, since my mind works way faster than my hands do. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL yeah I did that too in the beginning - post more than one a day - it just felt like the words were tumbling out of my head

    and about defining oneself - use "ish" it works really well (cheeky grin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes the "ish" does suit me well. I have come to the realization that I will save my other posts and then see when I feel like publishing them on here for the world to see. lol

      Delete