love has no limit

love has no limit

Friday 29 May 2015

Getting anxious much???

As I have written I am moving.   

Have you ever gotten news (good news) that excites you and you cannot wait to begin a new journey? 
Have you ever felt like the waiting for it to come is too much to bear?
Hell, I have.  I am right now.  I have started packing and don't get possession of the new place till July 1st  lmao 
I should have everything ready by then I suspect. Or close to it anyways. The only thing I dread is the actual move and the changing of addresses to everything. I always seem to forget one thing or another. I have made lists of all who has my address.  Yet I always lose that list..... Le sigh!.......


One of these days I might settle down into a house that we own and not have to move for a long long while. 

I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life. It will be an adjustment for sure. Since it is further from work. But we must do what we must to survive this wretched world sometimes.  



So now that I have ranted my rant for the day. I am heading back to the grind to pack some more........lol 




No comments:

Post a Comment