love has no limit

love has no limit

Wednesday 6 May 2015

older writing I found.

I found some older writing that I wanted to share.
These are unedited and probably has lots of grammar and punctuations wrong. 

But meh!  I don't care. 

This one I wrote back on October 7th 2001.

Untitled

I'm a woman, that loves, hates, cherishes, honours and trustworthy.
When you look at me, do you see me.

Do you see a woman that loves you and is in love with you, 
or do you see a friend that will be there through thick and thin.

Do you know I love to be near you, to smell you, to feel your touch.

Do you know how good it feels for you to hold my hand in public, or in private,
to feel your kisses on my tender skin.

Do you know how I feel when you tell me you love me.

Do you know how it feels when you ignore me,
or treat me as a friend one day and the next like a queen.

I just wanna tell you, I hurt, I feel, I cry, I laugh.
But most of all I love you




This one I cannot remember when I wrote it I just know it has been a while. Should really learn to date what I write. 

Untitled

As I sit alone in my place.
I start to forget who I was when I was with you.

When I start to think of my life is going where it is supposed to;
You waltz back in with an innocent hello, how are you?

All those lost and forgotten feelings come rushing back.

Do you even realize what you do to me.
Can you comprehend the feelings I had for you.

Then in  a blink of an eye you are gone.
I am back to feeling depressed and all alone.
Wishing that I never had these feelings.

I wish I never revealed how I felt for you.
No one else will ever love you like I did.
One day it will be too late.

One day when you call with those intentions, 
it will be too late.

Even though those feelings still reside deep inside of me.
They are diminishing by the minute.
Now as I sit alone,
I am finally happy to be alone.


Here is another this one is a good mantra for my life.  

Untitled

As i look to the stars
I wonder who I am
I ponder the meaning of my life
I think over my past and wonder if what I did was the right path to take
I know I cannot change the past
I do know that I can change my future
The question is what do I want for my future
As I look to the stars
I wonder who am I to become. 


As I read these over I know I have written them after being heart broken.  There has been so much heartache in my past that these fit with all of them.
Cause I do tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and love with all I am.

I could never understand others who shut down emotions.  I was jealous at how some could do that, I could never.

Through my battle with depression, I have faced lots of heartache and loss of loved ones.
I never could shut down my emotions,
nor would I want to now to this day.
I have come to realize that they are me and I am them. 


Thanks and much love to you all,
M.P.



1 comment:

  1. those writings really spoke to me this morning - this day.........

    ReplyDelete