love has no limit

love has no limit

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Labels: Woman/Friend

Woman:

It is self explanatory no need to add the definition of this word.  

I agree with this quote wholeheartedly cause it ties in with my topic of choice right now: Labels. 
A woman can be whomever she wants to be. 

"I am woman, hear me roar."  that quote always made me laugh cause I do not want to roar as I am an introvert by nature.  I rather "purr" 

Friend:

webster's definition of this is:
noun \ˈfrend\
: a person who you like and enjoy being with
: a person who helps or supports someone or something (such as a cause or charity)

I have had many friends in my last 34 years of life.  Some have come and gone.  Most have gone not by their own choice.  I have to be honest I have been the cause of most of my lost friendships.  I had boyfriends who were controlling and didn't let me have any,  not that they were the only excuse cause lets face it. After the bad relationships ended. I did not reach out to try and repair the damage that I have done to the friendships.

To this day I have few friends that I keep close to.  I find it very hard for me to make friends and keep them in my life.  As I have said before I am an introvert. So I tend to stick to myself and stay home. If I go out  it is usually with my kids, my fiancee, or my parents.
But it is not to say I have not met some who I would love to change that with. I just find it hard,  I am not a talkative person, I am more a internalizing thinker. If you get what I am trying to say.

I have a hard time opening up to people and get comfortable with them. I tend to feel like a fraud and that I am being judged all the time. I also feel infurior to most cause lots of my friends have more schooling then myself.

I am aware that it is all in my head, but it is hard to rewire your brain after so many years of thinking this.

What doesn't help is that most of my past relationships, I have been told I wasn't smart and that I didn't know what I was talking about. I was always being corrected. 

I will one day get there I assure you all, I am slowly there but it will take time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment